Follow my blog with Bloglovin 25 Things That Make Me Happy | The Mindfulness Blog

25 Things That Make Me Happy



I have always had a lot of thing that make me happy, so I thought I would share them in a list with you, I have also seen several people do this before so I am not taking credit for the idea, I have also done another one a while ago, which you can find somewhere on my blog.


  1. freshly cut grass
  2. hot chocolate
  3. good music
  4. car singing
  5. road trips
  6. old tv shows i used to love
  7. board games
  8. nights out
  9. netflix
  10. disneylife
  11. harry potter
  12. talking to new people
  13. talking to old friends
  14. travelling
  15. tea
  16. flowers
  17. chocolate
  18. butterflies & nature
  19. photography
  20. movies
  21. shopping
  22. the future
  23. baby animals
  24. zoos
  25. trips out to places I've  never been before

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig