Follow my blog with Bloglovin 20 Morning Affirmations | The Mindfulness Blog

20 Morning Affirmations



  1. I have abundance
  2. i am free of pain
  3. today is my day
  4. today i will change my life
  5. i am strong
  6. i am beautiful
  7. i am loved 
  8. unlimited energy will find me today
  9. today i am a magnet for ideas
  10. i will be a giver of love today
  11. the sunrise fills me with confidence
  12. whatever challenges come my way, i can overcome
  13. today, i will learn and grow
  14. i will be a better person today
  15. i will help someone today
  16. i love who i see in the mirror
  17. success will find me today
  18. i am grateful for another day to shine
  19. today is full of possibilities
  20. i will be fearless today
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig